September 14, 2021
Activate Health is a boutique healthcare marketing and PR agency serving some of the industry’s leading brands. We’re seeking an experienced professional with strong project management and business writing skills who has the ability to support complex campaigns for various public relations and marketing initiatives. At least three to four years of experience in marketing or PR is a must, and a background in B2B marketing for the healthcare, finance or technology industries is a plus.
Our PR & Marketing Specialist will collaborate with creative and account team members to execute strategies that increase our clients’ brand awareness and promote thought leadership through marketing and public relations. This includes a mix of messaging, media relations, content marketing, social media and digital tactics.
Primary responsibilities for this role include project management and account planning (including budgeting, timeline development and client communications) as well as some content development for projects ranging from social media calendars to press releases. The ideal candidate will have experience in a marketing or project management role and possesses a keen eye for detail. This role involves extensive multi-tasking and requires someone who can manage aggressive deadlines without sacrificing quality.
In return we’ll give you a great place to work that promotes work/life balance, and provide a team of compassionate colleagues that are here to support you and help you reach your professional goals.
This is a permanent telecommute position with candidates in any location considered. Please send your resume and a short overview of any marketing project or campaign that demonstrates your skills in the areas above to email@example.com.
– Supports all project management efforts for clients in the healthcare industry (health information technology, hospital and health systems, health plans)
– Participates in client interactions and meetings, and develops call reports, creative briefs, agendas and project plans based on these efforts
– Communicates and collaborates effectively with colleagues in order to support the development of compelling branding, marketing and PR deliverables
– Conducts research to support various planning initiatives including event, media and PR strategies as well as brand messaging
– Writes and edits according to AP style for short-form communications e.g. blogs, social media posts, press releases
– Develops and prepares client reporting, project updates and documentation of accomplishments
– Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
– Proven ability and success working in high-pressure situations with tight deadlines
– Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
– Superb verbal, written, and listening communications
– Ability to understand clients’ business goals and identify ways to use PR and marketing to achieve those goals
– Ability to collaborate effectively with team members and external stakeholders including journalists, vendors and partners
– Skilled in the use of Mac OS, social media and PR platforms
Bachelor's degree. 3-4 years of PR experience.